Introducing MaxParallel, backed by DataCore (10,000 installs globally).
- Does data analysis take so long that you can’t act on the results in a meaningful way?
- Do database users complain that queries take longer than usual?
- Want to improve performance but don’t want to invest in more storage or hosts?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, DataCore MaxParallel for SQL Server may be the solution you’re looking for. It’s a software-only product that will significantly shorten your time to process transactions by reducing SQL “choke”, bypassing Microsoft serial processing and accessing data in parallel, instead, without delay. No re-indexing involved, all without adding new hardware, re-writing code, or re-architecting your apps.
Boost your SQL Server performance with MaxParallel
- Simple plug and play software
- No programming or hardware change required
- Experience benefits overnight
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012 and 2008, running in the Azure cloud or on premises
IDC Analyst Report
“…the performance of business-critical applications including ERP and high transactional workloads as well as 3rd Platform applications such as real-time analytics directly depends on the responsiveness of the underlying SQL Server databases, especially to the degree that the database can ingest, process, and output data in parallel.
“IDC believes it is critical to shift away from costly and risky manoeuvres and first apply next-generation parallel processing technologies such as DataCore’s MaxParallel software to overcome resource contention issues responsible for the sluggish behaviour of the underlying databases.”
MaxParallel Azure Test Drive
Trustco is a UK reseller partner for MaxParallel software solutions. Register your details today if you would like to: