Tegile Storage Solutions
Eliminate silos. Simplify management. Reduce costs.
Tegile produce hybrid and all flash arrays that meet the performance and capacity needs of entire business – at one-third the cost of traditional enterprise storage systems.
Trustco were one of the first Tegile storage partners in the UK and have been supplying, installing and supporting Tegile solutions since 2014.
Tegile solutions support a wide range of technologies including iSCSI, Fibre Channel, CIFS / SMB 3.0 and NFS. They also feature both NAS and SAN connectivity and come complete with built-in data de-duplication & compression, thin provisioning, snapshots and remote replication features.
Tegile Storage in brief:
- Built from the ground up to provide a Next Gen Hybrid/All Flash storage architecture
- Multi-Protocol support for FC, iSCSI, NFS, CIFS and SMB 3.0
- Built in de-duplication and data compression
- Performance ranging from 28,000 to 1,000,000 IOPS
- Storage capacities starting from 22TB to 1 PB
- The first hybrid to be accredited with MS SQL
- Fully supported with VMware, Citrix and HyperV
- All software & support inclusive (there are no bolt ons or add ons)
- Non disruptive maintenance schedules
- Proactive support software for trend analysis and issue detection
To find out more about Tegile and how these compare against other storage solutions in the marketplace, contact Trustco today.
Tegile have recently been named a ‘Visionary’ for both solid-state storage and general-purpose disk arrays in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant reports.