Hosted by Trustco Plc & Datrium
Speakers: Sazzala Reddy, CTO & Co-Founder at Datrium and Tim Cripps, Managing Director at Trustco Plc
Ransomware attacks have quickly become IT’s worst nightmare. The risk of an attack means that it’s more critical than for organisations to have an effective disaster recovery (DR) strategy in place.
Many struggle with DR because their primary storage, backup, and disaster recovery solutions are siloed. This presents IT teams will more to manage and administer and creates increased complexity. When faced with a ransomware attack, it can take days or weeks for businesses to get access to their data and ensure their systems are back up and running.
But there is a simpler, faster, and more cost-effective way to prepare for and recover from ransomware attacks and disasters – and without sacrificing performance or overburdening IT staff.
Join Datrium and Trustco for this video to find out more about best practices for on-demand disaster recovery, including how to achieve:
● Up to 10x more cost-efficient DR
● One-click failover and failback with continuous compliance checks to ensure your DR plans will work when you need them
● Instant recovery time objective (RTO), low recovery point objective (RPO), and consistency across hosts using always-on Blanket Encryption
● Immutable, isolated, regularly verified and catalogued VM-granularity snapshots
● Whole data centre recovery workflow automation.
By viewing this video, you will learn how leading organisations have been able to eliminate their secondary DR site by introducing on-demand DR, while at the same time reducing their total cost of ownership (TCO) by 80%.
This video is a recording of a webinar which took place in February 2020. Please contact Trustco on 0344 880 1999 for further details.