Disaster Recovery and Disaggregated HCI from Datrium
Datrium (founded by the founders of VMware) converges the five critical functions of data: primary storage, backup, DR, mobility, and encryption into a single powerful platform that provides a consistent data plane, which runs seamlessly on-premises and in the cloud.
Datrium DRaaS provides failproof on-demand disaster recovery (DR) with VMware Cloud on AWS for all VMware workloads running in the cloud and on premises. It includes cloud backup, DR orchestration, and on-demand DR sites in VMware Cloud on AWS. DRaaS eliminates the need for costly physical DR sites as you only pay for DR resources when disaster strikes or for testing. It keeps data safe and secure, and continuous compliance checks enable users to confidently execute failover and failback.
- Get failproof DR for all your VMware workloads in the cloud and on premises
- 10x lower DR costs with an on-demand data center in the public cloud – only pay for DR when disaster strikes or for testing
- Instantly restart any VMware workload from cost-effective S3, after a ransomware attack or disaster
- Continuous compliance checks ensure DR plans will work when needed most
- More efficient IT with consistent VMware operating environment in the cloud and on premises.
Datrium: The Next Wave of Convergence
Datrium DRaaS with VMware Cloud on AWS
Contact Trustco Today.
Get primary storage and backup, disaster recovery orchestration, encryption, and mobility in a single powerful platform. Contact Trustco Today.