Blog: Why businesses should move to cloud-based telephony services.
With BT announcing they will be switching off their ISDN network from 2025, the end of the traditional voice technology is on the horizon. BT will also start the withdrawal of new contracts & renewals on this platform from 2020 so decision time is getting closer for a vast number of customers.
The time is now for UK businesses to move to hosted environments.
Trustco wants our customers to be at the forefront of technology so is delighted to introduce 1CONNECT, a new platform operating in the hosted services market with cloud-based telephony and connectivity solutions.
Business analysts predict that over half of UK businesses will be utilising hosted telephony within the next three years. The extended capabilities of cloud-based telephony combined with the attractiveness of a pay-as-you-use subscription model are making these services one of the most aggressive segments of the communications market.
- Cost – no need for the legacy hardware, hosted voice is provided through your broadband network
- Future proof – the product is constantly evolving and updated through the platform so there’s no need for maintenance
- OPEX over CAPEX – the whole cost of contract can be spread across the contract length so there is no need for CAPITAL expenditure as there was with old PBX systems
- Full collaboration – we can offer full collaboration with your existing email & full integration with your CRN tools such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Disaster Recovery – the flexibility to use the voice system whilst on the move through a smartphone app or laptop softphone means your business phone system can be taken on the move
- Call costs – a huge reduction in call rates from the old legacy platforms – with our call bundles you may never have to pay for a call again.
Click here to find out why businesses are making the move to hosted telephony or call Trustco on 0344 880 1999 for further details.