Blog: Tegile storage review
Trustco is an independent value added reseller specialising in the supply of enterprise storage solutions. We are pleased to announce that we have recently signed a partnership agreement with Tegile and have added their all flash and hybrid storage arrays to our portfolio.
Tegile storage review
As a storage provider Trustco has seen a real interest and uptake in flash arrays in recent years.
We first came across Tegile in early 2014 after their storage arrays started picking up industry awards from CRN, DCIG and Search storage.com.
It was reported by SiliconAngle in May 2015 that Tegile has completed a landmark $70 million funded round from over a half dozen new and existing investors. With this investment, and pre-IPO, Tegile hybrid array tech looks only set to extend and expand.
Through extensive testing and product comparison we feel that Tegile’s platforms offer extremely high performance and value storage for Tier 1 workloads.
In addition to performance gains, users are also benefiting from tangible savings in storage ownership with support costs that are typically much lower when compared to other legacy vendors. Other benefits include:
- Built from the ground up to provide a Next Gen Hybrid/All Flash storage architecture
- Provides Multi-Protocol support for FC, iSCSI, NFS, CIFS and SMB 3.0
- Built in-line deduplication and data compression
- Performance ranging from 28,000 to 1,000,000 IOPS
- Storage capacities starting from 22TB to 1 PB
- Non disruptive maintenance schedules
- All software & support inclusive
- Proactive support software for trend analysis and issue detection
Compare Tegile Storage solutions
As a leading authorised Tegile reseller, Trustco can talk you through the latest developments in the Tegile product range and can discuss the ways in which Tegile can help reduce your data footprint and improve application performance.
We are an independent IT reseller so can offer you an honest Tegile Storage review and show you how these products compare against other data storage solutions in the marketplace. Contact Trustco today.