Blog: Meet the Microsoft Hyper-V Experts on 24th January 2017.
Event: Hyper-V and Storage Strategy Briefing with Microsoft, Tegile and Trustco
Audience: IT Directors, Architects, Virtualisation and Database Specialists, Storage Managers
Delivery: Live event and data centre tour
Hosted by: Microsoft, Tegile and Trustco
Date and time: Tuesday, 24th January, 2017, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Microsoft Technology Centre, Building 3, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading. RG6 1WG.
In this briefing session, at the prestigious UK Microsoft Technology Centre, you will learn about Microsoft’s Hyper-V server virtualisation capabilities and how, by using Tegile Systems advanced flash storage arrays, make high-performance, easy-to-manage virtual servers and desktops more affordable than ever.
In this seminar you will learn:
• How to accelerate Hyper-V virtual machines and consolidate more applications
• Reduce storage footprint by eliminating redundant data
• Deploy virtual machines using the protocol of your choice – for example SMB 3.0
• Automate your back-ups and reduce downtime
• Maximise operational efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to hear from leading engineers from Microsoft, Tegile and Trustco and get a full demo of the Hyper-V implementation on Tegile storage and a tour of the Microsoft data centre.
We have extremely limited space for this event – only 15 spaces – so please register as soon as possible.
Please give us a call at Trustco on 0844 880 1999 or register your here.